Install Web Reader
- Tap and hold on the following text, then adjust the blue selection so that it covers all the code, then tap Copy.
- Tap the share icon, which is the square with an arrow coming out of it to the right of the address bar in Safari.
- Tap Bookmark.
- Name the bookmark Readlang Web Reader and tap Save.
- Tap the Bookmarks icon, which looks like an opened book and is to the right of the address bar.
- Tap Edit in the bottom right corner. (On iOS 9 it's on the left)
- Tap Readlang Web Reader (or whatever name you chose earlier).
- Tap on the text below which starts with https://, then tap and hold until the magnifier appears, then release and tap Select All.
- Tap Paste.
- Tap Done on the on-screen keyboard, and then Done again to finish.
Use Web Reader
- Browse to any webpage you'd like to read.
- Tap the Bookmarks icon, which is to the left of the address bar and looks like an opened book (on iOS7 it's to the right of the address bar).
- The Readlang Web Reader bookmarklet you created should appear in the list, tap it.