Install Readlang Web Reader on Chrome for Android
Install Web Reader
(These instructions were written for Chrome 50.0.2661.89 on Android 6.0.1)
1. Tap and hold this Readlang Web Reader link.
2. Select "Copy link address". If there's no such option, select and copy this text instead, ensuring that you select all the text within the box:
4. Tap the star button to bookmark the current page.
5. Open the menu again and click the star button a 2nd time (it should be blue this time)
6. In the "Edit bookmark" page, edit the name to read "RL Web Reader"
7. Tap to edit the "URL" field, then tap and hold to select the entire URL, then tap on the "Paste" button which appears.
8. Tap the left arrow button at the top of the page.
That's it, you now have the Web Reader bookmarklet installed!
Use Web Reader
- Browse to any webpage you'd like to read.
- In the address bar, start typing "RL Web Reader", before you finish typing you should see the bookmark you just created.
- Tap the bookmark to open it on the current page.