Install Web Reader
(These instructions were written for Chrome 50.0.2661.89 on Android 6.0.1)
- Tap and hold this Readlang Web Reader link.
- Select "Copy link address".
- Open the menu at the top right of the screen, it's the one that looks like 3 vertically aligned dots.
- Tap the star button to bookmark the current page.
- Open the menu again and click the star button a 2nd time (it should be blue this time)
- In the "Edit bookmark" page, edit the name to read "RL Web Reader"
- Tap to edit the "URL" field, then tap and hold to select the entire URL, then tap on the "Paste" button which appears.
- Tap the left arrow button at the top of the page.
Use Web Reader
- Browse to any webpage you'd like to read.
- In the address bar, start typing "RL Web Reader", before you finish typing you should see the bookmark you just created.
- Tap the bookmark to open it on the current page.